1. Glamorous have all sorts of gorgeous, girly items but this lovely rose gold sequin dress would be the perfect party dress!
2. This nude and gold envelope clutch from ASOS is just what I've been looking for. Stylish and pretty, but big enough to fit all my essentials in it!
3. I can't get enough of chunky chain jewellery at the moment. I may have to invest in this necklace from Topshop to compliment my Cinderela B Luxe Neon bracelet.
4. I love the retro inspired peplum trend. This black peplum top from Lavish Alice would look amazing paired with American Apparel disco pants and super high heels.
5. Although I already own a pretty makeup bag, I spotted this nude and cream bag online at Zara and I'm tempted to use it as my summer makeup bag!
6. Besides my engagement and wedding ring, I'm not much of a ring wearer, but I love this double link ring from Topshop.
7. These cute pastel pumps from Topshop are perfect for pairing with pretty dresses this summer!