1. The YSL Arty Ring is hugely popular in the blogosphere, but rather than invest in the real deal, I’m tempted by the Freya Knuckle Ring which is a fraction of the cost and makes just as much of an impact!
2. This COS Apricot Jersey Top is such a lovely shade of peach and looks ultra comfy for Autumn. Even better, it’s now in the sale!
3. I’m slowly building my jewellery collection and this Michael Kors Skinny Buckle Bangle Set would be the perfect addition for stacking up with other bracelets or pairing with a watch.
4. I adore my Plaster Pink Mulberry Purse, but this cute New Look nude bow purse still caught my eye with it’s soft colours and girly design.
5. The Miu Miu Vitello Lux has been my dream handbag for a few years now, but despite having saved enough to buy it, I wasn’t overly keen on any of the shades available. When I recently spotted the Miu Miu Bow Bag in Light Grey online, I knew it was the colour I’d been waiting for and I finally made the purchase! It’s due to arrive tomorrow and I’ve never been so excited about a delivery before!
6. A pair of Tory Burch flats have been on my wish list for a while, and I particularly love the Chanel-esque Kaitlin black quilted leather and metal pumps. I’m a huge fan of black and gold paired together, very chic!