1. Colgate ProClinical A1500 Electric Toothbrush - The ultimate toothbrush! The ProClinical has three speed settings and automatically adjusts to the correct one using its sensors which pick up the position the toothbrush is being held. Currently half price at Boots, this will leave teeth ultra clean!
2. Philips Avance Juicer - This juicer produces smoothies and juices in an instant and best of all, cleaning is simple and quick so you can enjoy healthy living and tasty drinks without the fuss.
3. Google Nexus 7 - Available from Carphone Warehouse, tablets are perfect for browsing blogs and watching films on the go.
4. Babyliss Thermo Ceramic Rollers - Christmas festivities and parties call for big, bouncy hair which is made simple with these heated rollers.
5. Babyliss Big Hair Brush - The perfect gift for achieving a big blow-dry at home. This brush is really easy to use once you get the hang of it and saves yourself having to go to the salon for party perfect hair.
6. Tria Hair Removal Laser - The first and only cordless laser hair removal system available for use at home, the Tria Laser uses the same laser technology that professionals use in-clinic for permanent results, at a fraction of the cost. I've been trialling the Tria Laser and will write a full blog post with the results next year, but so far, so good!