I’ve had lots of requests to feature more of my shabby chic style and interiors posts so I thought I’d start by sharing some of my favourite home decor finds. The selection below are little bits and pieces I’ve found on eBay – a great resource for finding hundreds of decorative items at low prices. I also have a huge home decor haul to show you, although I’m contemplating filming it as it’s easier than taking hundreds of photos!
1. Wooden Drawers – This rustic set of drawers is perfect for placing on top of your chest of drawers and storing pieces of jewellery.
2. Rose Garland – I bought a number of these pretty paper garlands for our shabby chic wedding. Afterwards, I found various uses for them around our home. Nowadays, one garland adorns our dresser, one is wrapped around the headboard in the guest bedroom and the other has been placed inside a large glass vase – I love them!
3. Wooden Sign – Signs are perfect for hanging on the back of doors or filling up empty space on walls.
4. Owl Tea Light Holder – How cute is this hanging tea light in the shape of an owl?!
5. Rustic Wooden Tea Light Holder – This would look great flickering in a fireplace to add some cosy ambiance to your home.
6. Floral Teabag Tidy – I enjoy adding cute little trinkets to our shabby chic style kitchen. I love that even something as simple as a spoon rest can look so pretty!
If you enjoy my shabby chic interiors posts, click here to see more!
Which is your favourite item?