1. As soon as the weather turns cooler, I swap my favourite Vivienne Westwood pumps for some boots. I've just found out about Rockport shoes and love these chic boots from their Winter range.
2. Winter calls for comforting candles and soothing scents. I'm enjoying Pumpkin Pie, Sugared Apple and Christmas Cookie this year.
3. A fur stole keeps chills at bay and adds a touch of glamour to any outfit.
4. I resisted the onesie for a long time but I finally succumbed its charms. There's no denying it's perfect for snuggling on a cold night!
5. I love how cosy socks get a fairisle makeover in the Winter months.
6. My ears really suffer in the cold, so a fur headband keeps them toasty and warm.
7. There's nothing like coming home after a cold day shopping and settling down with a hot drink. My particular favourite for this time of year is hot buttered rum - click the link to read my recipe and try it yourself!
What are your winter essentials?